moderated Re: Google Home Page - Accessing Shortcuts Below The Search Edit Box

As soon as I type a couple of characters, which acts as a search limiter for what appears under the search edit box, I can just down-arrow and start going through the returned results, and have each announced as I traverse the items.

If I enter nothing, and just start down arrowing when in the search box, the list of recent trending searches comes up and each item in it is announced.  It sounds like this is what you're looking for.

    ~ William Plomer