moderated Re: Starbucks issue- promotions email

Richard Turner

Ken,

Absolutely you need to bring this to Starbucks’ attention and push for a real solution for their customers using Windows.

IN the mean time, you can use the iPhone when needed, but keep their toes to the fire on the Windows issue.

Well done.

Richard