From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: Reading large pdf docs with adobe reader

Nope, this system has 32gb ram and I still have problems with PDF
files over 600 pages or so. The PDF format is just not all that great
for on-line reading. That was true when I could see and it is even
more true now that I can not.

On 4/9/12, epierce@surewest.net <epierce@surewest.net> wrote:
Perhaps significantly increasing the size of the operating system "swap
file" would help?