moderated Re: Starbucks issue- promotions email

John Covici

I get Emails like that from a voip provider, and I wonder if you hit
insert-7 and if you see the link in that list can you activate it? If
not, sounds like a great use for Aira, I could not live without it --
you might have to give up some Starbucks to get it, but its really
wonderful. And if you have a phone, that Starbucks might work on
that. And if you Have Aira, you get a 30 minute call when you in
Starbucks.

On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:50:13 -0400,
Ken Chernack via groups.io wrote:

Brian, Starbucks sends the user/customer an email that has the ‘join the promo’ link, which is being read by Outlook from Office365 (and BTW I am at the latest version of Jaws).

I never get to the Starbucks website to hear ‘congratulations you have joined the promo’ message.

I would be happy to share the email with you. My email address is

kenchernack@verizon.net <mailto:kenchernack@verizon.net> .

Thanks.

Ken