moderated Re: Starbucks issue- promotions email

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 04:14 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I think his issue is with the promotional emails for account holders.
-
Richard,

Thanks.  Caught that on re-reading.  But if this thing is a link, it should still be treated like any other link is in HTML, even if it's in an e-mail message.  You're right, though, about the actual locus of that issue, and it's not a webpage.

If the e-mail is forwardable, I'd be curious to have a look at it just to see what "gets seen" by NVDA when I'm reading it either in webmail or Outlook.

    ~ William Plomer