moderated Re: Starbucks issue- promotions email

Richard Turner

Brian,

I think his issue is with the promotional emails for account holders.

If that is the case, and if it is on the web site, you would have to have an account to log into to access the promotion.

I just logged in, though I don’t have a Gold membership, just a simple login and saw no promotions other than their Summer game ….

HTH,

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com