From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 7:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Search Everything from voidtools.com - Lite version is NOT accessible

Sorry I don’t understand.

I thought it said that the light or free version doesn’t have screen reader functionality, but the paid for version does.

Because a blind person can’t actually see the screen, I would suggest that “making” them pay for accessibility just to use the program is a form of discrimination.

I’ll get off my high horse now.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services