From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Jean Menzies
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:07 AM
To: JFW list
Subject: Reading text with colors

I'm using Jaws 13 and Word 2003. I'm working with documents with text markup
done in red. I need to hear the color changes within the lines of text. I've
set the Speech and Sounds manager to Colors, and Jaws will indicate color
change if an entire paragraph is a different color, but not if the color is
on only a couple of words. I've also tried the Attributes and Colors, as
that would be my preferred choice of manager for these docs. But I get the
same. Jaws only indicates the color for a paragraph, not for changed words.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Jean