moderated 104 US layout wireless keyboard

Dave Durber

Hello everyone:

My trusty Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working about 2 months ago, therefore, I am on the look out for a replacement.

I searched on the internet for a 104 US layout wireless keyboard, excluding any keys which may be located above the F1 to F12 keys. While the searches resulted in several, I cannot make up my mind which one to choose.

Are there any members on the list who are using a 104 US layout wireless keyboard. If there are, I would be interested, in knowing the make and model and if the keys have a good tactile feel and whether the keys have a mechanical or electronic action.

I look forward to any and all information.

Dave