moderated Re: JAWS Seems to No Longer Speak Zoom Meeting Joins

Steve Matzura

I haven't made a single update to my system--not even a Windows update--in over two weeks. The last Zoom update was maybe a month ago. It's all very odd indeed.

On 7/26/2021 11:41 AM, Jim Weiss via groups.io wrote:
Did you make any changes to your accessibility settings in Zoom? Do you have the notifications for Zoom muted in JAWS? Alt+Windows key+S
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@icloud.com

On Jul 26, 2021, at 11:28 AM, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:

Has anyone else noticed JAWS isn't announcing when participants enter and leave Zoom meetings lately? I noticed it about a week ago, but I don't think there were any JAWS or Zoom updates that week--not until yesterday anyway.