moderated Re: Unable too search for movies using Google Chrome on Netflix web site.

Steve Nutt

Hi,

The search is a button, not an edit box.

So if you press B from the home page, you will hear Search Button. Press space on that and it will expand to an edit box.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close