From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 1:03 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: IE 8 verses Firefox 11

Just the selection of plugins really (webvisum in particular) makes me
prefer Firefox for general use.

But there are a few Microsoft sites that really do work better with IE and
so I switch for those.

On 4/9/12, Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@gmail.com> wrote:
What is ecosystem for?
Thanks,
Angela.

Il 10/04/2012 07:57, Soronel Haetir ha scritto:
Honestly, both work pretty well with most sites.

I use Firefox most of the time, but that's mostly because I prefer
the Firefox plugin ecosystem than because I have accessibility
trouble with one or the other.

On 4/9/12, Dondi from the valley of the sun<zidnod63@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for opinions as to how does IE 8 compare with Firefox
11? Is Firefox 11 JAWS 13 accessible? And has anyone moved from IE 8
to Firefox
11
and likes it better?

And I have always heard that IE 9 was something to avoid because of
the inaccessibility with JAWS 13. Is this still true?

Dondi

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams.