moderated Re: Outlook 2019 how to get number of messages

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi Brian,

Yes, I’ve read many of your posts to the JAWS list over the years, and find them thoughtful and very helpful.

That is eerily strange that this topic would appear on multiple groups, but I’m sure glad it did! I may just subscribe to that Office group you mentioned, so thanks for that info as well.

Take care,

Russell

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 2:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2019 how to get number of messages

Russell,

You're quite welcome.  I'm the odd sighted person who haunts a number of blind technology groups due to the fact that one of the things I've been doing for years is private tutoring of those new to using screen readers as a freelancer for the Virginia Department for the Blind and Visually Impaired Technology Tutor Network.  It is amazing how often precisely the same questions happen to get asked at almost precisely the same time on lists where the questioners are not mutually both subscribed to both lists.  It's almost eerie, at times.

I also often post the information regarding groups I am making reference to, but sometimes omit them, and did in this case.  So, here it is now:

Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group

Archive:  https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility/topics

Subscribe: office-accessibility+subscribe@groups.io

Unsubscribe: office-accessibility+unsubscribe@groups.io

Group Owner: office-accessibility+owner@groups.io

Help: office-accessibility+help@groups.io

--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

It is the function of creative men to perceive the relations between thoughts, or things, or forms of expression that may seem utterly different, and to be able to combine them into some new forms--the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.

~ William Plomer

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.