moderated Re: Outlook 2019 how to get number of messages

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi Brian,

Yes, I’ve read many of your posts to the JAWS list over the years, and find them thoughtful and very helpful.

That is eerily strange that this topic would appear on multiple groups, but I’m sure glad it did! I may just subscribe to that Office group you mentioned, so thanks for that info as well.

Take care,

Russell