From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 1:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2019 how to get number of messages

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 04:42 PM, Bill White wrote:

Richard. Afik wasn't asking for the addresses to post to and subscribe to the JAWS for Windows list. He was asking Brian for the post and subscription addresses for the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group

-
Indeed.  But what Richard offered was the direct link to the home page of the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group on Groups.io.  Every group's home page has a section, Group Email Addresses, where the subscription, unsubscription, posting, group owner, and help message addresses are listed.  Every Groups.io member should be able to go to one of these pages, when offered, and snag the email address or addresses for that group that they need or want at the moment.

I keep hoping that Groups.io members who do interact primarily or exclusively by e-mail will still use the resources that Groups.io gives them via its own webpages when it comes to things like this.  They have a search facility for all their public groups as well, and that can come in really handy at times, provided you don't get overly specific with the search criteria.  It's one of the few places where I start with the minimum number of search terms, and then add if needed to narrow things down, rather than using several at the outset.

I'll also mention again that Groups.io gives email users all sorts of options as far as what shows up in their inboxes that are not available on other mailing list services.  Have a read through, Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io
(docx), if you're interested in knowing about them.

    ~ William Plomer