moderated Re: Outlook 2019 how to get number of messages

Russell Solowoniuk

Brian,

You are a Saint! The first link in your email had the answer. For some reason, there was a filter applied, although I couldn’t figure out exactly what the filter was. The solution was to press enter on “Filter applied”, and then tab to “Clear All”, and then tab to the OK button. I can now get message count and unread message count by pressing Insert + Page Down.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Be well,

Russell