moderated Help with JAWS and Math Type

Carina Venter

Dear list

I need assistance with reading MS Word documents containing Math Type
equations. JAWS is making a complete hash of the equations (either not
reading, or recognising them as a single object/graphic) and I can't
figure out why. To avoid a protracted exchange on this list, it might
be best to take the conversation to email if there is someone who is
able to assist. I'm quite desperate as I have an MBA class block
commencing in three weeks with a wonderful accounting module thrown
in. Please drop me a line or respond on this list if you are able to
assist--I'd be hugely indebted.

Warmly
Carina