moderated Re: How to locate a missing file

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 06:46 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:
Suddenly, my files were going to them for whatever reason.
-
While files absolutely can and do get sent to OneDrive by default after one of the feature updates, and this can be turned off (I keep OneDrive completely shut down, so it can't happen anyway), I don't know what you mean by files going to Ease of Access.

Ease of Access is a cluster of settings.  Storage is not involved.  It's also been around, and evolving, at least since the beginning of Windows 7.  I think even earlier, but I've done a brain purge about anything that predates Windows 7, at least for the most part.

    ~ William Plomer