moderated Re: How to locate a missing file

Shirley Tracy

I didn’t choose to use Ease of Access or One Drive. I didn’t even know they were on my computer until a Windows update. Suddenly, my files were going to them for whatever reason. I didn’t even realize what was happening until I saw the names Ease of Acces and One Drive. I honestly didn’t have them before. I guess I can get rid of them, but not sure how.

Shirley Tracy

From: JM Casey
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 5:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to locate a missing file

I can’t positively remember, but I was under the impression there weren’t individual jAWS licenses for 64 or 32 bit versions --- you should be able to just download the 64 bit version from the Freedom Scientific site, no?

Also, just because things like ease of access and onedrive are there, doesn’t mean that you have to use them. There’s plenty of stuff in plenty of programmes that I use that I have little need for – I just don’t’ use them and they don’t cause me any inconvenience.