moderated Re: Help - I'm at my wit's end. JAWS will not advance to next page in tagged PDF #jaws

Laura R

So I figured it out and I'm not sure which worked or whether it was the combination.
Set Adobe preferences to Read the Entire Document (as I had tried before) and Unchecked Enhanced Security.

One thing that may have tricked me is that when set to Read Entire Doc, it takes much longer to load in JAWS but neither JAWS nor Adobe has any indicator that it is indeed loading. So it appears nothing is happening and it didn't work.

Thanks everyone.