From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 8:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to locate a missing file

I wrote something in WORD PAD, and when I went to open it again it was not there. I wrote the information in a new WORD PAD file and when I tried to save it, I received the message that I already had that file. So, how do I find it? It’s not in “file explorer.” This has all happened since the latest update of Microsoft.

Thanks for any help.

Cheerfully,

Shirley Tracy