moderated Web elements being read on one line

Joe DiNero

Hi everyone,

I have recently started to encounter multiple situations, where I have multiple web elements being read by JAWS on one line, when I am navigating a site. I know this can be an issue in NVDA if you do not uncheck the check box for “Use Screen Layout”, as NVDA will read the inline content on one line. Is there something I can change in JAWS or is this a site issue? I am running the latest Win 10 and this is happening with the most up to date versions of Firefox and Chrome with the most up to date version of JAWS 2021 and 2020.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe