From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: July 18, 2021 04:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: link won't work

Hi, all, the past few days I have gone to my bank website and logged in and was told I needed to verify myself as they couldn’t log me in because something was wrong. Well I changed nothing at all, but anyway, I requested a verification code which I received and where I was supposed to type in the code, there was no link. I have done this countless times over the years with my bank, Huntington, with no problem. It would have a line and a link for typing in the code, I would open it type it in and hit enter and all was fine. This time, for the past couple days, it says “type code here” but there is no link there at all. Can’t do anything. Any ideas? Using Jaws 19, Win 10 and Google Chrome which is the same browser I’ve always used with my bank. Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby