moderated Accessing comments and edits in Google docs with JAWS

Rahul Bajaj

Hi everyone,

At my current workplace, I am required to collaborate a great deal
with my colleagues using Google docs. I am wondering if anyone has any
suggestions as to how comments and edits can be accessed with JAWS in
an efficient and seamless manner.

I found a video by Freedom Scientific on accessing comments in google
sheets. The two commands the speaker suggested for adding new comments
and viewing the comment discussion thread aren't working for me. These
are alt+control+m and alt+control+shift+a respectively. When I press
these keystrokes, nothing happens. Screen reader support is enabled.

I use JAWS 2021, Chrome 91.0.124.

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford