From: Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io [mailto:jonathan.c.cohn=icloud.com@groups.io]
Subject: cannot identify speaker using Zoom
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 3:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
There is a simpler way then completely restarting JAWS. You can type I believe insert+control+escape to reload the scripts for the current application.

On Jul 17, 2021, at 12:19, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm using the latest versions of JAWS 2020 with the Zoom client on Windows 10 20H2, and when I press control+shift+t I get
"unknown script call to: ZoomNotifyCurrentSpeaker".

any suggestions on how to fix this issue aside of calling FS support on Monday?

.