moderated Re: cannot identify speaker using Zoom

Ann Byrne

Since I'm not in a meeting either, it might be ctrl+f2, but I don't think so. it is a Zoom command to identify the speaker. JAWS is using the command to replay chats, so the Zoom keystroke is unavailable without JAWS passthrough.

At 11:31 AM 7/17/2021, you wrote:
Since I'm not in a meeting and I don't have all the keystrokes memorized since I use zoom about once a month, what does control+2 do?

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 9:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: cannot identify speaker using Zoom

Can't fix the script; but press insert+3 (passthrough) then ctrl+2.
At 11:19 AM 7/17/2021, you wrote:
I'm using the latest versions of JAWS 2020 with the Zoom client on
Windows 10 20H2, and when I press control+shift+t I get "unknown script
call to: ZoomNotifyCurrentSpeaker".

any suggestions on how to fix this issue aside of calling FS support on
Monday?