From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 9:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: cannot identify speaker using Zoom

Can't fix the script; but press insert+3 (passthrough) then ctrl+2.
At 11:19 AM 7/17/2021, you wrote:
I'm using the latest versions of JAWS 2020 with the Zoom client on
Windows 10 20H2, and when I press control+shift+t I get "unknown script
call to: ZoomNotifyCurrentSpeaker".

any suggestions on how to fix this issue aside of calling FS support on
Monday?