moderated Re: cannot identify speaker using Zoom

David Griffith

You have almost certainly tried this already but forcing Jaws to restart - that is Jaws key windows F4 normally clears script errors for me. Unfortunately forcing Jaws to restart in this mode is pretty slow.
David Griffith

On 17 Jul 2021, at 17:19, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm using the latest versions of JAWS 2020 with the Zoom client on Windows 10 20H2, and when I press control+shift+t I get
"unknown script call to: ZoomNotifyCurrentSpeaker".

any suggestions on how to fix this issue aside of calling FS support on Monday?