moderated Re: re jaws and vpn's

Jed Barton

How is surfshark? What are we talking for a plan? Never set up a
vpn, so just curious what's involved.
Cheers,

Jed

On 7/17/21, Edward Green <ergreen1981@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bill,

Press Windows key+i to bring up settings.

Press enter on Network and Internet from the list.

From the next list, press enter on VVPN.

Alternatively, just typing “VPN” in the search box that appears when you
press the Windows key will probably get you there.

Cheers,

Ed