From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Panagiotis Antonopoulos
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 2:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how do you successfully alt tab with jaws in windows 10 update 21h1?

Hi Brian-all,

Actually, I have double checked on this Brian and it’s all set as suggested ever since I posed this question a while back. However, I still find that I can not get a rotating behaviour with alt-tab for more than say, two windows being open simultaneously. If I have bbc radio3 open as I do, plus outlook and for a while I want to open say, a word document, then outlook will probably vanish and I have to go back to desktop and restart it afresh. I wonder if others are finding this behaviour with latest jaws and win10 21h build 19043.

                                                                Kindest regards,

                                                                Takis