moderated Re: re jaws and vpn's

leonard morris

I do use a VPN express VPN to be exact and it works just fine with Jaws.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Edward Green <ergreen1981@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 4:28:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: re jaws and vpn's

Hi Stew,

As long as your VPN provider of choice lets you see its relevant settings, then you can key them in manually into Windows.

This is a bit more work but it's no more complicated than setting up an email account manually, and the massive advantage is that you don’t need to care whether your VPN provider’s software is accessible or worry whether they might break it during an update.

Cheers,

Ed

On 16 July 2021 20:00:05 "stewartross via groups.io" <stewartross@...> wrote:

hi can someone tell me if jaws works with any vpn's?
if so which ones?
regards from stew