From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@gmail.com
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:13:52 -1000
Subject: Need Shortcut Keys

Hi, Everyone.

I'm working with my Win7 system that's got Office 2010, IE9, and JFW11, and
slowly making my way along what looks to be a long, frustrating learning
curve.

I can't seem to find any shortcuts for Office or IE9 in the JFW11 help.
There are general things written about MSOutlook and Word, but the specific
versions aren't addressed. Where would I need to go to get a list of
shortcuts?

Thanks,

Dani, who's gonna go find more chocolate