From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 8:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how do you successfully alt tab with jaws in windows 10 update 21h1?

hmmm, I have just noticed that my home made desktop computer has updated to windows 10 version 21h1 build 19043.1110 so we can look forward to more problems using jaws with windows 10.

Legend has it that on Thursday 7/15/2021 06:54 PM, Richard Turner said:

Yesterday, Brian Vogel answered that question on this list.

You can also get to the place he mentions by opening the search by
tapping the Windows key and typing alt-tab and arrow down a couple of
times.

Here is his note: