From: main@jfw.groups.io main@jfw.groups.io On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 3:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows 10 update 21h1

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 05:07 PM, Juan Hernandez wrote:

If anyone has any tips on this new windows 10 experience with alt+tab please let me know

-
I have no idea what version of Windows 10 you may have had before, or if you tweaked this setting, but, in any case, you need to check:

Settings, System, Multitasking Pane and check to see what the dropdown for Pressing ALT + Tab shows, is set to.  If you want conventional "old Windows" movement between open windows then you need to select, Open windows only, from the dropdown.

           ~ André Gide

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com