moderated Re: Braille problem

Jason White

In Microsoft Word, use Insert+V for Quick Settings and check the translation table options.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Wednesday, 14 July 2021 16:56
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Braille problem

Hi all, I have a question here. My friend shared a copy of her Jaws configuration with me to diagnose a problem that occurred in her settings. I never experienced this problem before so therefore i need some help.
The problem is when she use her display to operate Jaws, it will display contracted braille everywhere she navigate her Jaws to but in microsoft Word.
i tried to solve the problem but I can't seem to track it down. If you know what is the problem, please respond to this email so I can adjust her settings back to where it suppose to be.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu