moderated Re: windows 10 update 21h1

Pat Byrne

not a problem here.
Pat ByrneAt 04:07 PM 7/14/2021, you wrote:

Hi All,

This is regarding the latest windows 10 update, 21h1.

Have you noticed that your alt+tabbing has become weird? I have noticed now that when I alt tab around, I often land on something that is fully quiet and Jaws doesn't read anything. I either have to keep hitting alt+tab, or something else like windows key to get out of it. Also, the title bars of my windows aren't reading correctly everytime.

If anyone has any tips on this new windows 10 experience with alt+tab please let me know

Best,

Juan