moderated Braille problem

Michael Munn

Hi all, I have a question here. My friend shared a copy of her Jaws
configuration with me to diagnose a problem that occurred in her
settings. I never experienced this problem before so therefore i need
some help.
The problem is when she use her display to operate Jaws, it will
display contracted braille everywhere she navigate her Jaws to but in
microsoft Word.
i tried to solve the problem but I can't seem to track it down. If you
know what is the problem, please respond to this email so I can adjust
her settings back to where it suppose to be.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of
the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu