From: Bill White
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: Outlook cuts off some of the words on a line.

Hi, again, Dave. I just checked, and what I get is as follows, In step 10, I have an OK button. If I press that, I tab again, and in step 11, as you said, there is an Apply button. If I press that, I can TAB, and there is another OK button. If I press that, I have no need to close Settings Center with ALT plus F4. So, in actuality I left out a step after step 11 and there could be a step 12. I don't like using ALT plus F4 to close windows in recent years, as it sometimes leads to behaviors other than what I expect, such as windows not closing, or even the closing of more than one window. I suspect that you are correct, though, in saying that after step 10, you can press ALT plus F4 and close the window. What I do, Dave is, when I am outlining a procedure, I am actually performing the operation on a second computer, while I am writing down the steps on the first computer. I don't know how I missed the Apply button, but I did. Thanks for the heads up.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...