From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 11:56 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Reading large pdf docs with adobe reader

Hi
There's a spesific pdf doc that I'm trying to read and it's like 1200
pages. As you might know if you choose read entire document jaws
annalizes the entire document and loads it in to the computers ram.
Because of the size of this document it makes adobe reader crash every
time.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com