moderated Re: Outlook cuts off some of the words on a line.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

To me, that is on the sender of the email.  If it is a true Blockquote, they should say something in their message about the source, or whatever.

When I ran into this yesterday, someone just forwarded an email and it came as a blockquote but it was completely obvious this was a forward because the email had the FW: and the person wrote no personal comments so the full heading of the original email was there, so the extraneous verbiage about it being a blockquote was pointless.

But I understand your point and it is a very good one.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com