moderated Outlook cuts off some of the words on a line.

Albert Cutolo

Good evening everyone,

It seems that whenever I’m reading messages that are open in outlook with office 365, and latest jaws 2021, some of the words in a line that’s being supposed to be read, it seems that some of the words get cut off  and I have too arrow down to complete the message that I’m reading.  I do have the reading pane turned off.  My question here is that, is there a setting that I need too change, and if so what is it, and how to I go about making that change.  Sometimes, I also get a message that says block quote, or block quote end before the   I’m able too start reading a message.