moderated Re: Can I get anyone to access this website? Postand Courier.com Jaws2021

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Good catch.

I followed his steps to use the summary link.

You followed the link before that which obviously gets more information.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Deaths and Funerals for Friday, July 9, 2021

18 hrs ago

Subscribe today for $4 for 4 months

DANTZLER, Thomasener, Summerville

DAY, Betty, Moncks Corner

DILIBERTO, Sheri, Summerville

FRANZ, Ryan, Charleston

JOHNSON, Roosevelt, Orangeburg

LLOYD, Arthur, Charleston

MACK, Phyllis, North Charleston

Now, you’ll see another thing you can do, a search, but just skip over these few lines about that, and you will see some more names.

SEARCH ANYONE BY TYPING THEIR NAME

3 Steps Only:

[ 1 ] Enter Name

[ 2 ] Press Search

[ 3 ] Get Report

First Name

Last Name

Start Search

BeenVerified

Getting description…

MANIGAULT, Edward Jr., Charleston

MILLER, David, Charleston

SCOTT, Alvin Jr., North Charleston

SHANK, Anissa, Moncks Corner

SMITH, Juanita, North Charleston

WILLIAMS, Floyd, North Charleston

Today’s Top Headlines

I have Chrome set to where it tries to get a description of pictures, so that’s why you read, “Getting description…”

HTH,

Nance

N K Shackelford

===Walk on Faith And Trust In Love=== Michael Reid