From: Chris Hill [mailto:hillco@earthlink.net]
Subject: Excel Slowing Down Editing Formulas
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021, 3:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Hello.

What happens if you just start typing in the cell, only necessary to hit
f2 to edit current cell contents.  About all I can suggest is make sure
excel is maximized, and if it has been an age since you've done so, you
might want to restart.

On 7/9/2021 14:29, Randy Meyer wrote:
When I hit F2 to edit a formula or cell in Excel, everything slows
down.  It
takes a second to read a character when pressing left or right arrow.
This
is making editing in Excel extremely frustrating.  I am using the latest
version of JAWS and office 365 downloaded to my computer.

Does anyone have any suggestion on an Excel setting or JAWS setting I
should
change?

Randy Meyer

.