moderated Re: Excel Slowing Down Editing Formulas

Chris Hill

Hello.

What happens if you just start typing in the cell, only necessary to hit f2 to edit current cell contents.  About all I can suggest is make sure excel is maximized, and if it has been an age since you've done so, you might want to restart.

On 7/9/2021 14:29, Randy Meyer wrote:
When I hit F2 to edit a formula or cell in Excel, everything slows down. It
takes a second to read a character when pressing left or right arrow. This
is making editing in Excel extremely frustrating. I am using the latest
version of JAWS and office 365 downloaded to my computer.

Does anyone have any suggestion on an Excel setting or JAWS setting I should
change?

Randy Meyer