moderated Re: Questions re Logitech G815 keyboard

Kevin Minor

Hi.

I agree with Sieghard regarding Options. If I remember, I got the tip of doing SHIFT+TAB to get to the option of making the function keys not require FN when doing commands.

Also, FN+F5 is the applications key on the K780. There are few situations when SHIFT+F10 and the applications key do something slightly different.

Hope this is helpful.

Kevin and Jilly