From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Damery
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 11:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: After purchasing SMA?

Go to the Freedom Scientific Home page. Search for the link called "SMA and Upgrades".

You can enter your serial number there. Also, you can call Customer Service during business hours and they will help you find the best options.

Regards,
Eric

From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
Subject: After purchasing SMA?
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 7:44 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi Loy,
I updated my SMA to 2023 & 2024 over the weekend and today I got a
message to update my authorization when J2021 started. I got this
authorization update message for each computer, so you'll probably
getting the same message pretty soon.
Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"