moderated Re: Research it problem

Michael Munn

Yes

I also experienced this problem yesterday when I was writing a note to my student on how to use the Wictionary feature with in the research it.

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 12:41 PM Morey Worthington <worthington@...> wrote:
Hi all. Using the newest Jaws 2021, if I go into research and type in a
simple word such as insect, and to to the Wickopedia link, it will not
bring up any results at all.

This happens for any words put into it.

Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me?

  Does anyone have a fix for this if they have had the issue?

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington