moderated Re: After purchasing SMA?

leonard morris

I believe they are physically located in Florida. However, this does not matter. My zipcode is in Sacramento therefore I pay sales tax there. Amazon is out of Seattle I think but again I have to pay sales tax according to my zipcode. The state of Oregon has no sales tax so no taxes on purchased items unless they have a law for Internet purchased products.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Mario <mrb620@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 12:40:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: After purchasing SMA?

maybe I'm not getting it, but the issue for me is FS doesn't have a
physical presence in New York, so why am I being charged sales tax?

From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@... <mailto:mb69mach1@...>]

Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 7:44 PM

To: <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>>

Hi Loy,

I updated my SMA to 2023 & 2024 over the weekend and today I got a

message to update my authorization when J2021 started.  I got this

authorization update message for each computer, so you'll probably

getting the same message pretty soon.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.