Vispero is running a 20% off sale on JAWS, ZoomText and Fusion along with some hardware products. The discount is applied at checkout if you’re purchasing through the e-store. Call customer service if you are trying to purchase something that isn’t available through the e-store and they will apply the discount.
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@icloud.com

On Jul 7, 2021, at 10:47 AM, james hooper <rockiesfan296@gmail.com> wrote:

Where do you find these specials on the website or is their a special link?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 8:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: After purchasing SMA?

Yeah, I believe that if you live in Florida, you will pay tax.
Glenn
From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
Subject: After purchasing SMA?
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 7:44 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi Loy,
I updated my SMA to 2023 & 2024 over the weekend and today I got a
message to update my authorization when J2021 started. I got this
authorization update message for each computer, so you'll probably
getting the same message pretty soon.
Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"