From: "Glenn / Lenny" <glenn@ervin.email>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2021 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: After purchasing SMA?

Yeah, I believe that if you live in Florida, you will pay tax.
Glenn
From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
Subject: After purchasing SMA?
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 7:44 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi Loy,
I updated my SMA to 2023 & 2024 over the weekend and today I got a
message to update my authorization when J2021 started. I got this
authorization update message for each computer, so you'll probably
getting the same message pretty soon.
Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"