moderated Verbosity of MS Office Ribbons

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

As an instructor, I am exposed to many other people’s computers. Recently, I have noticed that when some trainees navigate to a ribbon command on their computers, and pretty sure it is Office 365, they hear a long explanation of what the command does. This may be useful initially, but after a short time, nobody wants to hear that any more. I have played around in settings center and quick settings, altering verbosity, but that does not help. Any idea of how to get rid of these explanations?

Thanks,

David